Element Guard™ Exterior Paint - Flat
For beautiful exteriors that stand up to the elements
Element Guard is the exterior paint specially formulated to offer advanced moisture protection that performs in any weather.
Specially formulated to tackle difficult painting environments like high moisture to extend your painting day.
- Withstands wind-driven rain, humidity and other harsh weather
- Can be applied up to 60 minutes before rainfall
- Can be used in temperatures down to 1.7 °C
- Provides a mildew resistant coating to withstand all types of moisture
- 100% acrylic resin for excellent adhesion and resistance to peeling and cracking
- Low VOC
- Available in 3,500+ unmatchable colours
- Backed by Gennex Colour Technology, our unbeatable combination of proprietary colorants and formulas
|Recommended For Use On||New or previously painted wood, hardboard siding, cured masonry, and unglazed brick.|
|Substrate||Wood, Masonry, Non-Ferrous Metal, Vinyl|
|VOC Range||< 50|
|Regulatory||VOC compliant in all areas|
|Coverage (Sq. Ft./Gal)||27.9-37.2 m2 (300-400 pi2)|
|Number of Recommended Coats||1 or 2|
|Dry Time||1 hour|
|Recoat Time||4 hours|
|Full Cure (Days)||14|
|Resin Vehicle Type||100% Acrylic|
|Clean Up||Soap and Water|
|Volume Solids (±2%)||34.5|
|WFT: Wet Film Thickness (mils)||4.0 - 5.2|
|DFT: Dry Film Thickness (mils)||1.4 - 1.8|
|WPG (Weight per Gallon)||5 kg (11,1 lb)|
|Applicator||Chinex® Professional Brushes, Polyamide Professional Roller Covers|
|Application Temp Range (°F)||1.7-37.8 °C (35-100 °F)|
|Application Spray Pressure (PSI)||1,500-2,500|
Doing it yourself? Get the top step-by-step tips and best practices on painting interior and exterior surfaces in your home to make your next project a success.
Projects for Your Home Exterior
Ready to beautify your outdoor space? Update your home's exterior with tips and best practices from the experts.