Forest Hills Green 433
A premium-quality, 100% acrylic paint designed for application to a wide variety of exterior surfaces such as wood, hardboard, vinyl and aluminum siding, shingles, unglazed brick, concrete, stucco, cinder block, and primed metal. The finish provides a breathable surface for maximum durability. Exterior paint may require additional time for pickup availability.
- Resists exposure to rain as soon as 90-120 minutes after application*
- Low temperature application down to 1.6 °C extends the painting season
- Excellent flow and levelling offer consistent application on all surfaces
- Great coverage and colour retention
- 100% acrylic resin delivers excellent adhesion and resistance to cracking and peeling
- Provides a mildew-resistant coating
- 25-year limited warranty (see TDS for details)
- Engineered with Gennex® Colour Technology *After application over wood, primed surfaces or previously painted surfaces (25 °C / 50% RH). Other surfaces such as hardboard or vinyl may require a longer dry time.
Mildew Resistant Coating
|Recommended For Use On||New or previously painted wood, hardboard siding, cured masonry, and unglazed brick.|
|Regulatory||VOC compliant in all areas|
|Coverage (Sq. Ft./Gal)||32.5-44 m2/3.79 L can|
|Number of Recommended Coats||1 or 2|
|Set to Touch||1 hour|
|Recoat Time||4 hours|
|Full Cure (Days)||14|
|Resin Vehicle Type||100% Acrylic|
|Clean Up||Soap and Water|
|Volume Solids (±2%)||35,2|
|WFT: Wet Film Thickness (mils)||3,8|
|DFT: Dry Film Thickness (mils)||1,3|
|WPG (Weight per Gallon)||10.5|
|Application Temp Range (°F)||1.6-37.7|
|Application Spray Pressure (PSI)||1500-2000|
Doing it yourself? Get the top step-by-step tips and best practices on painting interior and exterior surfaces in your home to make your next project a success.
Projects for Your Home Exterior
Ready to beautify your outdoor space? Update your home's exterior with tips and best practices from the experts.