Element Guard™ Exterior Paint - Flat
For beautiful exteriors that stand up to the elements.
Element Guard is the exterior paint specially formulated to tackle high moisture, providing protection no matter the weather.
Specially formulated to tackle difficult painting environments like high moisure to allow more painting flexibility.
- Withstands wind-driven rain, humidity and other harsh weather
- Powerful mildewcide to withstand all types of moisture
- Can apply as soon as 90 minutes before rainfall
- Can be used in temperatures down to 35°F
- 100% acrylic resin for excellent adhesion and resistance to peeling and crackling
- Low VOC
- Available in 3,500+ unmatchable colors
- Backed by Gennex Color Technology, our unbeatable combination of proprietary colorants and formulas
|Recommended For Use On||New or previously painted wood, hardboard siding, cured masonry, and unglazed brick.|
|Substrate||Wood, Masonry, Non-Ferrous Metal, Vinyl|
|VOC Range||< 50|
|Regulatory||VOC compliant in all areas|
|Coverage (Sq. Ft./Gal)||300-400|
|Number of Recommended Coats||1 or 2|
|Dry Time||1 hour|
|Recoat Time||4 hours|
|Full Cure (Days)||14|
|Resin Vehicle Type||100% Acrylic|
|Clean Up||Soap and Water|
|Volume Solids (±2%)||34.5|
|WFT: Wet Film Thickness (mils)||4.0 - 5.2|
|DFT: Dry Film Thickness (mils)||1.4 - 1.8|
|WPG (Weight per Gallon)||11.1|
|Applicator||Chinex® Professional Brushes, Polyamide Professional Roller Covers|
|Application Temp Range (°F)||35-100|
|Application Spray Pressure (PSI)||1500-2500|
Doing it yourself? Get the top step-by-step tips and best practices on painting interior and exterior surfaces in your home to make your next project a success.
Projects for Your Home Exterior
Ready to beautify your outdoor space? Update your home's exterior with tips and best practices from the experts.