Aura® Bath & Spa Interior Paint - Matte - 1 Gallon
The ultimate bathroom paint for breathtaking results.
AURA is Benjamin Moore's ultra premium bathroom paint - the matte-finish choice for unparalelled color beauty in high humidity.
The most discerning designers & homeowners insist on Aura for beauty that lasts, especially in a humid environment.
- Unparalleled paint on the market for performance and beauty in humid environments
- Color Lock Technology ensures lasting, incomparable color
- The choice for achieving a matte finish is high-humidity environments for unsurpassed beauty
- Provides a mildew resistant coating to maintain a fresh look that lasts
- Unbeatable hide for a flawless finish
- Unparalleled color depth & richness
- Burnish resistant
- Low VOC
- Available in 3,500+ unmatchable colors
- Backed by Gennex Color Technology®, our unbeatable combination of proprietary colorants and formulas
|Key Feature(s)||Mildew Resistant Coating|Self-Priming|Zero VOC|
|Recommended For Use On||Bathroom and spa applications. New or previously painted wallboard| plaster and masonry and primed or previously painted metal and wood.|
|Regulatory||VOC compliant in all areas|
|Specifications||Eligible for LEED® v4 credit|Qualifies for CHPS low emitting credit|CDPHv1 Emission certified|
|Coverage (Sq. Ft./Gal)||350-400|
|Number of Recommended Coats||2|
|Dry Time||1 hour|
|Recoat Time||1 hour|
|Full Cure (Days)||14|
|Resin Vehicle Type||Proprietary 100% Acrylic|
|Clean Up||Soap and Water|
|Volume Solids (±2%)||45|1|
|WFT: Wet Film Thickness (mils)||4.0|
|DFT: Dry Film Thickness (mils)||1|8|
|WPG (Weight per Gallon)||11|4|
|Application Temp Range (°F)||50-90|
|Application Spray Pressure (PSI)||1000-2000|
Doing it yourself? Get the top step-by-step tips and best practices on painting interior and exterior surfaces in your home to make your next project a success.
Projects for Your Home Interior
Refresh your indoor space with these DIY tips and the transformative power of paint.