Aegean Teal 2136-40
A luxurious matte finish designed for optimum performance in high-humidity environments.
This product is temporarily unavailable for purchase online. Please contact your local retailer for availability.
A super premium-quality, 100% acrylic interior coating, formulated for performance in high-humidity environments.
- Ideal for high-humidity environments, such as bathrooms and spas
- Extreme hide and coverage for fewer coats
- Mildew-resistant finish for a fresh look that lasts
- Proprietary Color Lock® Technology for richer colors that stay true over time
- Stands up to repeated washing with no color rub-off
- Paint and primer together
- Zero-VOC, low-odor
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
|Feature||Mildew Resistant Coating|Self-Priming|Zero VOC|
|Recommended For Use On||Bathroom and spa applications. New or previously painted wallboard| plaster and masonry and primed or previously painted metal and wood.|
|Regulatory||VOC compliant in all areas|
|Specifications||Eligible for LEED® v4 credit|Qualifies for CHPS low emitting credit|CDPHv1 Emission certified|
|Coverage (Sq. Ft./Gal)||350-400|
|Number of Recommended Coats||2|
|Set to Touch||1 hour|
|Recoat Time||1 hour|
|Full Cure (Days)||14|
|Resin Vehicle Type||Proprietary 100% Acrylic|
|Clean Up||Soap and Water|
|Volume Solids (±2%)||45|1|
|WFT: Wet Film Thickness (mils)||4.0|
|DFT: Dry Film Thickness (mils)||1|8|
|WPG (Weight per Gallon)||11|4|
|Application Temp Range (°F)||50-90|
|Application Spray Pressure (PSI)||1000-2000|
Doing it yourself? Get the top step-by-step tips and best practices on painting interior and exterior surfaces in your home to make your next project a success.
Projects for Your Home Interior
Refresh your indoor space with these DIY tips and the transformative power of paint.