Crownsville Gray HC-106
A premium-quality, 100% acrylic paint designed for application to a wide variety of exterior surfaces such as wood, hardboard, vinyl and aluminum siding, shingles, unglazed brick, concrete, stucco, cinder block, and primed metal. The finish provides a breathable surface for maximum durability. Exterior paint may require additional time for pick up availability.
• Resists exposure to rain as soon as 90-120 minutes after application*
• Low temperature application down to 35°F extends the painting season
• Excellent flow and leveling offers consistent application on all surfaces
• Great coverage and color retention
• 100% acrylic resin delivers excellent adhesion and resistance to cracking and peeling
• Provides a mildew-resistant coating
• 25-year warranty (see label for details)
• Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
*After application over wood, primed surfaces or previously painted surfaces (77°F / 50% RH). Other surfaces such as hardboard or vinyl may require a longer dry time.
|Feature||Mildew Resistant Coating|Self Priming|
|Regulatory||VOC compliant in all areas|
|Coverage (Sq. Ft./Gal)||350-475|
|Number of Recommended Coats||1 or 2|
|Set to Touch||1 hour|
|Recoat Time||4 hours|
|Full Cure (Days)||14|
|Resin Vehicle Type||100% Acrylic|
|Clean Up||Soap and Water|
|Volume Solids (±2%)||34.5|
|WFT: Wet Film Thickness (mils)||3.8|
|DFT: Dry Film Thickness (mils)||1.3|
|WPG (Weight per Gallon)||11.1|
|Application Temp Range (°F)||35--100|
|Application Spray Pressure (PSI)||1500-2500|
Doing it yourself? Get the top step-by-step tips and best practices on painting interior and exterior surfaces in your home to make your next project a success.
Projects for Your Home Exterior
Ready to beautify your outdoor space? Update your home's exterior with tips and best practices from the experts.